Title: Private Markets Consultant
A Senior Private Markets consultant to be responsible for a broad spectrum of financial and accounting solutions for several hedge fund and PE clients (exposure to loans, distressed, bank debt would be a plus).
Should be capable of preparing and processing transactions and financial reports. Must have excellent client service skills, and the ability to work collaboratively within a team toward the timely and accurate production of client deliverables.
A strong background in financial accounting, with prior exposure to financial technology and a deep understanding of SunGard’s VPM solutions and accounting platforms, in general. A background in data warehouse/data analysis/reporting would be helpful.
- Contribute toward a team covering one or more client relationships
- Deliver accurate and timely work product within specified deliverables timelines, and in coordination with the vice president and other team members
- Support corporate goals and business/departmental initiatives
- Handle daily/routine client information requests
- Prepare management fee/incentive calculations,. and supporting schedules
- Prepare allocations, waterfalls, and capital account statements, etc.
- Prepare capital call and distribution notices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, note disclosures, sources/uses of cash and supporting schedules