C&A Consulting’s Information Technology practice provides world class advisory services to CTOs and CIOs of broker-dealers, banks, and wealth management firms. Our deep bench of expertise and experience is designed to efficiently and effectively translate a client’s strategic vision into executable solutions.
Our Technology Practice provides services in four core areas: Infrastructure, Application Development, Mobile Devices & Remote Access, and Data Security & Management. Infrastructure projects are often in demand from organizations that are growing or going through fundamental changes. Dramatic advances in technology and costs are a driver for change, and C&A’s professionals are able to leverage our knowledge of best practices and vendorsto make quantifiable improvements in our clients’ IT infrastructure and Application Development areas. Smartphones and tablets are increasingly being deployed as professional tools and C&A is at the forefront of implementing desktop virtualization and device management policies and practices that are essential to business security and continuity.
C&A’s staff has worked inside many of the major broker-dealers, banks, alternative investment and wealth management firms. Our technology practice team works closely with our operational, finance and compliance staff to provide executable solutions across our clients’ organizations.
C&A IT Capabilities Include:
- Technology Modernization and Upgrade Projects
- Infrastructure Replacement and Virtualization Programs
- Broker-dealer oversight
- Clearance and Settlement providers
- Vendor Selection and Systems Choice across various areas:
- Financial and Accounting Systems
- Data Warehouse
- Order Management
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate
- Remote Access and Desktop Virtualization strategies
- Real Estate and Investment Management Data Warehouse construction
- Data Management and Security policies
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- C&A can also provide key technology team members including the CTO or CIO on an interim basis