C&A Consulting’s Finance practice is designed to assist the CFO and finance departments with the development and support of the processes and technologies necessary for their dynamic roles. As more firms look toward the CFO for business advice, the finance, treasury and control environments are becoming an enterprise wide concern for today’s finance professional. This is especially true today with the increase in regulations and investor due diligence practices. The CFO’s must ensure their firms develop an effective and practical integrated end-to-end infrastructure solution to manage reporting, exposure, and operational risk.
C&A have staff that spent most of their careers working inside investment banking firms. We understand the process, regulations and concerns from the sell-side prospective. We have regulatory financial principals (27’s) who have run finance and treasury departments. We have lived through and succeeded in the evolution of the industry for 30+ years. The Finance Practice covers the strategic elements of running businesses and deep tactical and technical understanding of how to support the daily execution and reporting required in your business.
- Financial Transformation – Accounting Portfolio Systems and General Ledgers
- Treasury Transformation – Set up of Cash Management Systems to Liquidity and ALCO models
- Cash Management Review and Implementation
- Regulatory Expertise 15c3-1, 15c3-3
- Product Control expertise
- Operational Risk and Control
- Mortgage Processing and Servicing
- Stock Record and Brokerage Accounting expertise
- Reconciliation or audit related assignments
- C&A can provide key financial team including the CFO or Treasurer on an interim basis.
- Start-up services