C&A has a long history in the wealth management space. As an example, one of our principals held the position of Chief Operating Officer of the wealth management division of a major global investment bank. C&A augments their wealth management knowledge with our unique horizontal structure of technology, finance and risk and control. Our experience includes the identification and implementation of front office and back office applications, trust and custodial services and fund administration services. This complement of disciplines allows us to assist our clients with the challenges they now face in the industry. C&A has recently completed a myriad of assignments in the wealth management industry:
- Reporting – improvements to investor and to senior management reporting across products, investors and funds. Also implemented platforms to efficiently aggregate information across various custodians.
- Compliance – assistance in FACTA reporting, preparation of compliance manuals and mock audits.
- Due Diligence – prepared due diligence documentation for our clients, workflows, improved organizational governance and coached management for investor visits.
- On boarding – streamlined or outsourced the onboarding process, including the AML and know your client process.
- Platforms – C&A has identified and implemented OMS, portfolio accounting, investor portals and reporting platforms.
- Trust companies, Custodians – assisted clients in identifying or converting onto fund administrators.