C&A has a long history in the Investment Advisor space. As an example, one of our principals held the position of Chief Operating Officer of the Investment Advisors division of a global firm. C&A augments their Investment Advisor’s knowledge with our unique horizontal structure of technology, finance, and risk and control. We have experience encompassing front to back office application identification and implementation, trust and custodial services and fund administration services. This complement of disciplines allows us to assist our clients with the challenges they now face in the industry. C&A has recently completed a myriad of assignments in the Investment Advisor arena:
- Reporting – improvements to investor and to senior management reporting across products, investors and funds. Also implemented platforms to efficiently Aggregate information across various custodians.
- Due Diligence – Prepared documentation, workflows, improved organizational governance and coached management for investor visits.
- On boarding – Streamlined or outsourced the onboarding process, including the AML and the know your client process.
- Platforms – C&A has identified and implemented OMS, portfolio accounting, investor portals and reporting platforms.
- Trust companies, Custodians – Assisted clients in identifying or converting onto fund administrators.